Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hello Summer!

Wow time has been flying, in the most joyous way of course!

 The growing season is just starting to swing into summer flowers, woohoo! We've been working with some wonderful new local farmers this year as well as our old favorites ;)
 


Emerald Petals is proud to be a member of Slow Flowers.  Which is a nationwide online directory of florists, flower growers, studios, and shops who design with American grown flowers.  It's pretty frickin cool. 


Oh ya baby! Wedding season is here. 
Some peeks of a few so far...
and a lovely little message and photo I received the day after one of the weddings.
"- I just wanted to send you a quick note to say how much I adored our flowers. My bouquet was stunning. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you for your fabulous work!--Megan" 




Cheers!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment